Add spacing between fields in PDFs

Greetings:

Suggestion to allow for additional space between fields in PDFs. Maybe custom spacing or at least fixed spacing of around 3-5px.

Thanks much!
Adam
P.S. Tadabase is going to give the other extremely high priced competitors a run for their money…Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the community. :wave: We’re just getting started and plenty more to come.

On our roadmap we have an item to complete the PDF functionality which will give a lot more customization and design. Until then you can add some custom CSS to the CSS tab of the page.

For example, you can add the following to your CSS tab to add a padding on the bottom of each row:

.row {
padding-bottom: 25px;
}

You can target items more specifically too by ID, but for now there’s no way to show the ID being used in the PDF. I can certainly help you with that if you wish, just shoot me an email.

As a side note, here are some more examples of some basic customization:

To customize the Titles of a field:

.row label strong {
color: green;
font-size: 14px;
text-transform: uppercase;
}

To customize CSS for the value:

.row div {
padding-top: 5px;
padding-bottom: 20px;
color: blue;
font-size: 14px;
text-transform: uppercase;

}

This is very generic and messy but we have plans for the near future to make this easier and quicker to customize without having to resort to custom CSS like in this message.

Again, let us know if you need more customization and I can give you better CSS, just send us your page to support with the details of what you’re looking to achieve.

3 Likes