Create individual records for connected field values

So does it work perfectly when there is only 1 record?

How are you specifying the recordID of the second (nth) Tadabase record that you updating? and what data type are you passing to Tadabase a text field?

I’m clearly in way over my head here. I’ve watched a lot of videos.

the field is a Name field consisting of title, first, middle and last. this is the same for the table to receive the data.

I haven’t tried with just one record but I dont think that is the issue. Its converting the iterated values to text but the iterator doesn’t generate the individual fields to map. see pics.

Here are the results of the iterator

This is what is available when trying to Map to the new table. I must be missing sometihng in the middle. I tried GET and MAP to variables but no array was available to do this (just a novice thought it might work). The data is still in a collection.

I don’t think you’re a million miles away to be honest.

If you don’t mind sharing the record data with me I can take a look.

Just export the OUTPUT bundle data from here and send it to me and I’ll see if I can see what’s happening…

Hey @richardch372 ,

I think I’ve found the issue :slight_smile: and if I’m right it’s a very quick fix and you were 99.9% of the way there…

If you open your iterator you’ll find another copy of your field 107 down at the bottom of the list {{6.field_107_val}} and this one has the values in it, it’s as simple as that! Once you’ve updated this the field in the Tadabase module will be available for selection as you would expect.

valuefields2.png

let me know if this works for you.

Solution - with Grahams help (thank you) i was able to get the Connection field in to the Iterator.

To get the tadabase module to accept the data from the iterator I added a Tools module to set variables and then GET the values from the iterator & map those to the Tadabase Module to create the new records.

1 Like