Discussion of PDF Pages 2.0

This feature was much needed!
I’m only the one who’s having stability issue with this feature?
I generated a PDF contract with different fields (text, image, sliders, etc.) and send it to the user by notification once the form is completed.
However, pretty much everytime I have a red error popup that appears when I submit the form (see image).
screenshot
However, the form is recorded perfectly, but the email/PDF doesn’t send.
I tried to isolate every fields through testing, but the problem doesn’t seems to be linked to a specific field; sometimes the email/PDF works, sometime it doesn’t.
This variability makes it really hard to troubleshoot and the error message isn’t really helpful to pinpoint where’s the problem…

Any thoughts?

I’ll reply to myself here :slight_smile:
It appears that the problem was caused because the form was within a public layout. The person that received the form link by email didn’t have to be connected to sign. But a CC field in the email notification upon form submission was link to a “connected field user”, so the system didn’t know who to send it to. Thus the error.
I removed that and no errors so far.

Hi @tim.young I see we can add HTML inside a list component, how to modify that using CSS? ex. if I had h1 inside that HTML, how can modify it, or if I have a field to have a fix height?

Also we saw a bug, it doesn’t show “address” field in html.

Hi, I had the same question but didn`t get any answer unfortunately.

Has anyone managed to display images (in a list component) within a PDF? They are limited by default to a thumb size and could not change that with CSS either.

@Chem @tim.young @moe