Goals of PDF Component: We want to hear from you!

Hi Tadabase support @moe @tim.young @Chem

Any update on new PDF features and when it will be out of alpha? The PDF component in my tab I enabled through alpha features, randomly deletes my configuration. With these pricing increases, we are expecting a higher level of functionality and performance.

1 Like

Hello Tim, I read somewhere that PDFfiller / Signnow is being integrated in tadabase.io? Is that true and when is it being released.

This is the case and is already in beta. I will make a short video later today to demonstrate the functionality and will post it here.

2 Likes

The only things that would be helpful to us for pdf creation are:

1. pulling data from multiple tables - this would include both directions for parent/child
  2. ability to view pdf’s in the native Chrome/Edge pdf viewer vs just downloading them
  3. ability to attach it to an email and send it - but with the ability to review the pdf and email prior to sending to check for accuracy
2 Likes

Enhancement sugestion?

Hi @moe with the multipage PDF support in Page Builder, Tim kindly provided details on how to acquire the filenames (PDF Attachment Send as Attachment) which is useful but I’m using the PDF Forms functionality in Automation and I can’t fathom if it’s possible to obtain the file itself. Could this functionality be considered so that, like a Pipe, it could return a Base64 result we could store?
Regards,
Graham

1 Like