Menu management and aesthetics questions

In several of my layouts, I am using 2 menus on top of one of another. The top menu is static throughout the app, and contain links to each section. The lower menu contains links to the pages within that section.
So, the top menu is things like accounting, work orders, etc and with accounting selected, the second menu shows the sections of Accounting; accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc. Selecting work order changes the lower menu to “jobs”, “technicians”, etc, as an example.

1. Is there a way to copy the “top” menu directly from layout to layout?

2. Is there a way to space the entire page down a bit? The top menu sits flush against the top of the browser screen, and will not move down. I have tried adjusting padding, margins, etc for the menu itself, the row, and the page. It never moves.

3. Is there a way to get the text to change color for the currently selected option? Even on just the lower menu?

I hope I’m not overlooking any simple features, but I’ve only been using the system for a little over a week! Pretty impressed with everything, so far! Thank you!

The best way to copy a menu from one layout to another is to copy the whole layout
copyLayout2

TO move the menu down you can click on this in the layout:
menu1

Then add this:

1 Like

I didn’t realize it need the ‘px’ :smiley:
Thank you!

2 Likes