Multiple Choice Setup

Hi!

I would like to know if there is someone who can make a Multiple choice question and answer system.
Counting the score, I can use the rollup right? But making the question with a multiple choice and someone will answer it. Is this possible?

Hoping someone will answer.

Thank you.

Hey @edison! I made a video for you going over one way to do this. Feel free to follow along in your app!

1 Like

Hi @Chem thank you very much. This is exactly the idea that I needed. Thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Chem.

I am now using this format and made an improvement on selecting the Multiple Choice by adding an Action button to enter the letter answer. Thank you very much.

But I encounter 2 Problems:

1. When I duplicate. It didn’t duplicate all. Science Trivia has 32 but it only duplicates only 15.
  2. It did not duplicate. You can see in the picture below that the duplicate stops on “Science Trivia”. But I also duplicate th first 3 Template. The Question Count is there but when I check on the Questions Table, it stops on “Science Trivia”. You can check the picture below.
    Duplicate 1
    Duplicate 2

I hope you can help me with this. Thank you.

I’d like to share @tim.young’s built-it with Tim episode on this. It’ll cover everything more in-depth! :slight_smile:

I’ll check on it. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like