Responsive Tables

I’ve seen a few examples of scroll bars added to tables but still feel the table is cumbersome while viewing on mobile. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to take a table view, with let’s say 5 fields and make it somewhat better looking on mobile? Perhaps hiding on mobile and replacing with a different view type?

@nashcards There are a few ways to do this, but it is something than can be done very easily with native TB controls using “visibility” controls from within the page builder.

I prefer tables on anything down to landscape tablet and then use lists for mobile views

You can find the control to the right of a “row”

Then the native properties are there:

This is an example from one of my pages where the table is for larger screens and the list is for mobile devices:

1 Like

Thanks Roger…that is what I was thinking and was curious if anyone else takes that same approach.
Thank you!

@nashcards while this is not exactly what you were asking for, I did recently use the Custom Component to build an expandable table that is also very responsive. This could also be very easily modified without the expandable section

Check it out here :point_down: