User Account Automation

What is the easiest solution to automate the creation of a user account and emailing the info? (ie Zapier, Pipes, etc…

Once a Company Account is created, I need an automated solution to create a user account and then email the user with the login information.

Thanks.

I would suggest Integromat. With the Create Record module, you can set a password.

You technically also have the same record rules/emails available in signup component. Does that not work? Integromat is great, but I"m curious why this is necessary?

If you rather not use a signup component you can use a regular form too. The key difference with signup component vs form is the signup component can auto login after signup.

Thanks Moe - I have the Signup form disabled. Until we move to Stripe, I create a COMPANY in ZOHO SUBS. and use ZAPIER to auto create the Company Info and Company Contact/email which works but the next step would be to have it auto create the USER ACCOUNT using the company contact/email info so I was looking for the best solution.

Using the Registration form - How would I associate the User with their respective Company that has been created?

Thanks Moe - I have the Signup form disabled. Until we move to Stripe, I create a COMPANY in ZOHO SUBS. and use ZAPIER to auto create the Company Info and Company Contact/email. I did a test and ZAPIER works (Creates Company and User Account) BUT will not copy the COMPANY NAME from ZOHO SUBS for some reason. Any ideas on best way to set this up?

This is what I would use as well. You can set it up to run when a new company is created and have it create the user and send out the email. I would assume Zapier is similar but I haven’t used it with Tadabase so I’m not sure it has all the same triggers.

Hi Tim, off topic here
I can!t find Tadabase among the offered modules in Integromat, where can I get it?

Thanks, Adam

@AdamCF Ohh right, I forgot. You need to be invited. Paging Mr. @moe

1 Like

Hey Moe, I cannot get Zapier or Integromat to create a Company Name in a COMPANY connection field that is used in my form for associating users with their company. It works if I create a basic text field - can connected fields not be updated like this? Apparently - they can only be updated when using a Tadabase Form Record Rule.

If you’re selecting a company from a company data table, you’ll need to use the record ID of the company you want to add. Use a get record/search records module to pull the record ID, and then use the results from that module to link the company.

Thanks Tim! - I will give that a try.