Add a success behavior for an action link in a detail component

Could you please add 2 options for the success behaviour for the action rule for an action link in the detail component:

• Reload page
  • Do nothing

When I use the action link, on the same page I have a table component, but it doesn’t get updated with an extra record I create with the action link.
Sometimes I do not want a message: I can see the table gets updated, or a display rule makes the button disappear. By the way, this is also for other success messages for other components, like the submit button.

Thanks for considering

3 Likes

I think allowing an “error behavior” would be useful here as well - in the case my action rule doesn’t meet conditions, I want to notify my users what they’re doing wrong - in my use case I do not want to let users check into a task if they are already logged in… the condition works great but at the moment they are not getting any feedback as to why this is happening.

What is happening programmatically at this point, can I use js? perhaps to search for the success message and if it never appears pass the error message, sounds like there may be a better solution