I am working on connecting 2 records from different table using another table.
Here is the details:
I have 3 tables, Position table, Applicant table (users), Template table (tests)
- Create position name, then choose/create applicant name connected to position name.
- after creating applicant name, will go to page where I can choose test for the applicant,
- then there is a button on the table when pressed will assign the template to the applicant i just made.
- the goal is to make duplicate of the template and assign it to the applicant.
- In this way, when the applicant answer the test, it will not answer the original test.
Why I put it in the position table? so that I can collect all the result of all the candidates, connected to the same position and compare it for assessment purpose.
If there is a turnaround on this process. Please help me.