Deleted fields still getting in the way (potentially even running?)

Tried to find this in the forum because I can’t be the only one to see it, but some of my deleted fields are persisting. I delete them and search for them with no result …

…but still can’t replace them with a new field of the same name. Anxious that some of their formulae may still be running, too, because I’ve had logic produce nothing where it used to function fine.

@LongBeachSean

This is actually an issue with meta data that can occur when the builder is open and saved between multiple tabs. The meta data can get out of sync.

I’ve fixed this for this table on my end so if you refresh your browser, you should be good to go.

If there are any other tables where you’re seeing this message, just let me know.

1 Like

I should not be editing in multiple tabs, then.

Is it permissible to have a second tab open for reference, only?

@LongBeachSean That is how I use this, without any problems. But you really should make sure you edit the application in one tab only - I forget that sometimes. The reference tab will not update and not follow the edit tab - so you might get confused.

1 Like

Roger that, thank you! Live and learn.

—S

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.