Deleting Records Via Task

Hey Tadabase community, I hope everyone is having a great start to 2022! I have another custom solution to share with you :grin:. It’s pretty similar to my previous topic on how to set up a delete link on a child page.

Instead of performing the deletion on the child page, in this case, we’ll set up a task to automate deletions of records. The use case that I have this method set up with involves the need to delete records that have reached a certain age.

For full details on how to set this method up, please see this video.

3 Likes

Hi Lee,
That is useful and an excellent demonstration of the pipes. Would you/the team ever consider doing a “master class” on pipes where they are covered in depth with each point laboured and explained thoroughly?

3 Likes

Hey Roger, that’s definitely something we’re interested in! Internally, we’ve discussed various ideas that we’d like to implement to help facilitate the learning process of the more advanced features that Tadabase has to offer. I’ll speak to the team about this on my end! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Roger, I am currently looking at this. We have been working on implementing “Tadabase Academy” Pipes would be a greattt one! We have a webinar coming up you can vote on the topic’s currently available as well here, one option is Q&A this could be discussed. :desktop_computer: Introducing Tadabase Webinars! - Announcements - Tadabase Community

1 Like