Excited for the new builder!

Can’t wait for the new builder to hit my account, it looks sweet! Nice work Tadabase Team!

Cam

5 Likes

ditto :wink:

me 2… Logged-out, logged-in but that didn’t do it

also could TB support explain what will happen to the field types that have been removed? Will they be there for existing fields exactly as they are now (editable) but not available to add to new apps? Also is there any rush to transition away from them if support if being removed?

@GREDDIE, this is a great question. We should have addressed this right away.

Nothing is changing in the existing fields that are in your application, but they will not be available in new apps. There is no rush to transition away from using the old auto-increment field or File field. However, we do want to eliminate the image field if you are using it.

Although it’s not urgent, I would suggest starting to move away from the old auto-increment field. It has been the source of many frustrating issues since it’s managed by code versus on the database. Eliminating it will also speed up your app, especially if you have a few of them. The new auto-increment field does not allow defining the starting number, but if that’s critical, we can offer assistance through support.

1 Like

@moe

ok, I use the auto increment on a few data tables, so I will switch to the new Auto-populated field once the new builder is available. Do you have any information about the timeline when the new builder if rolled-out for all users?

Regards