Format for passing UserID to Pipedrive

Hey, i wonder if anyone has experience with the following.

I am using the Pipedrive Pipe with the API Call of ‘Add deal’. This is triggered by a form rule.

All working ok except passing the Pipedrive UserID in the correct format. I have added a text field to the user table and populated it with the UserID from Pipedrive for the purposes of testing.

If i enter a custom value of the UserID in the record rule, Pipedrive asigns the correct customer to the deal but if i pass a connected value, PD assigns the text value as a Customer linked to the deal. I have checked and PDs ID values are text (string) fields.

TB to PD UserID

Can you save the connected value as the title of the deal so you can see what value is actually being sent in the Pipe when you use in as a connected value?

Sounds like somewhere in the process of getting the connected value it’s being changed.

Thanks Moe,

The exact same value is being passed includng the comma. I have tried using an equation field to trim the field value and also a substring but neither removed the comma from the value being passed or passed the data in a format Pipedrive can understand it’s a user id.

TB to PD UserID

If i enter a custom value in the record rule

It works just fine and the correct customer is attached to the deal in PD. This is likley to be the same for the UserID. i can’t test that right now as only one user is registered in PD so PD is defaulting me as the deal owner.

TB to PD UserID

Hi @moe is this a glitch with TB that can be resolved or something i need to figure out?

thanks