Go to the next page after submitting form

Hi Tadabase,

I hope you can help me!

In a table, I create 2 details page. inside the details page, I add user form that will connect to the record. After submitting, I want to go to the next details page and do the same.

I hope someone can help me please.

Thank you.

You should be able to add a submit rule to your form, and re-direct existing page.

Hi,

I appreciate your reply! the problem is that, this is under the same record.
adding edit link it gave me this option in the submit rule:
All the pages I need is there.

But on the other page under the same record adding details, with user form.
It is not showing.

This is my problem.

I am thinking I need pipe or code for this. I just don’t know it.

Hope someone can help.

THank you

It looks like that you want to redirect to another details page after submitting. Since details pages of details pages do not exist maybe it’s a better option to do a custom link and send some user related data within the URL?

Exactly. Yes… I think there is a way using code in Javascript. But I do not know how to do it. :frowning:

I reread your post and since all the data you need appears to be under the same details ( record), another way to achieve this is to work with display rules… eg only show some records under one page and then hide the same records on the other page… there documentation and videos about this feature wideley available. If this feature can help you achieve the things you want to achieve .

Thank you for the suggestion! I really appreciate it.
I tried it but it will create more dropdowns and pop up for the new data.
And also there is a part in my process that I will choose a template, duplicate that template and assigned it to the candidate under this record.

If this is available anywhere here in the community, I hope someone can redirect me to the guide. I am sure this was asked before.

Thank you