Google doc pipe

Hello I would like to add the component of my data builder into specific location in the document I have created. Everytime I push the data to the document it goes to the end of line. How can I solve this issue please ?

How about finding and replacing the value instead?

For example, for each place you want to place data add a unique text string. Then use the API Call that will find and replace the placeholder-text with the new value.

Would that work for you?

Which API call is suitable for finding and replacing the unique text string for this case?

@Adam, you can use the Find and Replace API call.
You may need to reinstall the Google Doc pipe to see the latest updates.

This is a one-time Find and Replace scenario. My target actually is to be able to generate a google document for every user with different user details such as name address etc… which will be placed in specific parts in the document. If I use the Find and Replace, the document get changed once for all user I guess.

This is a one-time Find and Replace scenario. My target actually is to be able to generate a google document for every user with different user details such as name address etc… which will be placed in specific parts in the document. If I use the Find and Replace, the document get changed once for all user I guess.

Hey @Adam, you can use the Google Drive pipe (Copy a File) to first make a copy of the doc for each user.

Well, this doesn’t seem to solve my issue as the document ID is not recognized whenever I tried to fetch the document or make a copy. I need help to solve my problem perhaps I can contact you by mail instead of the forum or any other way to keep it private