Hide an HTML component on a PDF Page?

My PDF Page (it’s an financial estimate) has two footer components and I only ever want to display one of the two (depending on the currency value of that invoice, EUR or GBP)

With a standard Page I can use page roles, CSS classes and JavaScript but how could I achieve this for a PDF Page?

1 Like

@GREDDIE at this time there’s no way to achieve this natively with JS or CSS. The only way I can think of is to have 2 child pages with different PDFs.

okay thanks for letting me know - I’ll change my approach.

Hey @moe I’m just revisiting this PDF report and redesigning it in PDF Pages (v2) and wanted to check that nothing has changed here has it (ie this original post). You can’t have any logic in the PDF creation that hides a CSS section based on a field value can you?

I’m re-designing our quotes and invoicing and wanted to ideally have one master document (PDF Page) that could look different depending on what decisions had been chosen on that document.

I know you have the full CSS but I don’t think there is a way to apply any logic to that is there?

If not, would support be able to copy a PDF page I have so I can modify it or do I need to recreate from scratch (since there is no copy option yet on PDF pages).

Kind regards,
Graham,

We do in fact have a JavaScript section in beta that allows you to add custom logic with code. Ill see if we can get this launched sooner than later. @GREDDIE ill be in touch via email so you can test it if you wish.

1 Like

Would love to be a tester that would be excellent