Hide number of records on top and/or below tables & lists

On tables and Lists we have an option to suppress pagination, but I can’t find any option to hide number of records. Is it possible? Would you find it usefull to have it as an option, same as with pagination?

Hey @rofuy, if you select the “Hide” option in the Pagination settings for Table Components, it will also hide the record count.

Are you saying you want to hide the record count and still have pagination visible?

If so, you can do so by adding the following to the CSS of your page.

.t-records-button{
    display:none;
}

Good tip for hidding record count, but at least for the list it’s not helping.
Hidding pagination works for me on tables, but does not work on lists. It just hidse pagination.

On some tables I want to hide it, while in others not. So i don’t want to apply to all pages.
Please see capture:

Thanks for your help.

I’m going to petition to make this a native feature, but for now you may do the following: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

1 Like

Thanks @chem. The goodies to be a king on css. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Chem

Hi, I looked at the video, but for some reason the CSS selector only updates 1 row in my table. What is going wrong.
here are my specs:

component ID :

Pagination on hide

Custom CSS: (including CSS selector from vide)

Result:

Hey @slimpens

You’ve over-specified your CSS selector.

Since this element has a class, and that class applies everywhere the element exists - we can hide all instances of the element by targeting the class.

.count-title {
    display: none;
}
2 Likes

@tim.young
You’re right ! Thanks again :slight_smile: