Incoming Webhook with Attachments

Hi,

How can I pass attachments (Not URL’s to attachements) when submitting as a multipart/form-data content type into tadabase, below is an example with 1 attachment, I would like to be able to handle attachments and urls and also multiple of each in one field (The Attachments Field):

Thanks

Dan

I think the issue here is that you’re passing a relative URL. If the file was the fully URL it should work.

The URL should be the fully qualified domain with the file, like: https://myserver.com/Cisco_7912

If you’re passing mime data that’s not supported.

Hi Moe,

If I pass a URL then it adds a link in Tadabase with that URL pointing to the file where it is, it doesnt transfer the file and place it in Tadabase storage (Like uloading a file) but yes it then works as a link (So just passing a url/link not a file).

And when I tested with multiple URL’s (Files) it fails which I was advised is because the Attachments field when it replaced the other fields didn’t include or the Webhooks for that new field wasnt updated for multiple files.

Thanks

Dan

Hi,

I noticed it said “File” in the field (Top right) so it was the old field, now I have replaced them with the Attachments field so it says “Files” and run the same test and now it doesn’t output from the field at all:

Thanks

Dan

Hi All,

Any update on this, if a URL was there it still didnt attach it in TB, just add a link?

Thanks

Dan