Instructions for Integration with Tableau

Suggestion:

One of my engaged companies uses Tableau as their business analytics platform. I have not used it but it is a mighty robust platform and having detailed connectivity instructions like what is already provided for Power BI would be very helpful.

Cheers

It’s possible someone in our community built a connector already. I will look into this and see if I can track her down and ask her to post it here.

If not, I’m fairly confident we’ll be able to point you in the right direction. I’ll update this post again later this week if I find that connector.

We do have a short doc on importing data to PowerBI which you can find here:

2 Likes

Has anyone found success in connecting Tableau Desktop directly to the Tadabase database?

Additionally, does Tadabase allow users to connect externally to the database? Looking to interact with Tadabase data from within Tableau.

2 Likes

@moe any updates? if not can you provide us with steps to connect?

You can set up our Tableau integration by following these steps:

1. Download Tableau to your computer.
  2. Add a new “custom web data” connector.
  3. In the URL, paste this value: (Tadabase Web Data Connector)
  4. Enter your Tadabase API keys.
1 Like

@moe Thank you so much this is brilliant. So I don’t know if you can help me with this, but I would like to do a scheduled refresh so I can have the data at certain times. Can you connect me with the developers of this connector or support me for this.