Integration with Signow API or Docusign API

Hi does anyone have experience with direct integration with SignNow or Docusign API? I am looking for quick solutions – something like plug and play … without using a thirdparty like Zapier or Integromat

I have been looking at this as well, and the best ones I have found so far are pay-as-you-go:

• eSignatures.io: simple, but somewhat limited on features, is $0.49 per document via API
  • useanvil.com: can do more complex multistep document workflows, and you can upload templates. Prices seem to range from free to $2.50 per workflow depending on how complex it gets

Everything else I have looked at has high fixed rate pricing on their APIs.

I am open to suggestions as well. We are trying to figure out how to send out documents generated in Tadabase, where some of them are just plain pdf’s and some of them require signature.

Is it already built in in Tadabase either through pipes?

Check SignWell.com. I don’t know their API rates, but their personal and business pricing are the best I have seen. The program is solid and the interface is easy. They lack a few features (can’t group checkboxes), but overall we are very happy with it.