Making a PO (purchase order) from a purchase item

I have following database structure:

1. I would like to generate a purchase order from the (not directly connected) Purchase Item table in tadabase from the list/table of purchase items.
  2. And I would like to generate a purchase order with purchase order items in one form (which is difficult then the purchase order items should be connected to the not yet generated purchase order.

The handicap: I would like to add information like a) who wants to order and b) who is handling the PO, which is part of the Purchase order information, so just generating a record is not enough, I need to enrich it with information.
Obviously it should be 1 action, not first make a PO and then in a second action to enrich the PO with additional data and/or add purchase items.

Can someone help me here?
Do I need to use another structure of tables to do this?

2 Likes

Hi @Peter , this is possible, but you need to handle this with Javascript in order to generate the PO and link the Items from other tables, let’s get in touch kruiz@advertscience.com

What about without JavaScript? There is no native tadabase way?

@Peter you will need to use pipes to achieve this

have you seen the tb template? https://demo.tadabase.io/order-management-live-template/orders