Messaging System Template

Hi Tadabase,

I am building a messaging system with the capacity to personalize the elements within, including the dynamic fields.

Example:
Message 1 default
Hi {User 1},
I am writing to you this letter with regards to Document No. {Document #}

Message 1 edited
Hi Atty. {User 1},
I am writing to you this letter with regards to Document No. {Document #}

Message 2
Hi {User 1},
Thank you for your participation

In this example, what I did is that:

1. To be able to edit the message template, I created a settings part where I can edit and update the messages. But the problem is that, as a user "{User 1}, {Document #}, must not be seen by the User.
  2. I created a database for the set of templated messages to be able to use them depending on what the User needs, Each message is in 1 Column per user. I copy the format including the part where there is {User 1} symbol and use it on the form notification to send an email. The whole email was sent attaching the field of the message, However, the part {} did not work. It turns out that the message didn’t work dyamically, instead, the template message received as it, without work field on it.

EXAMPLE:
This is from the field of Message Database:

This is not from the field. I just type it on the form notification and add field on it.

I hope you can help me with this please.

Thank you!

This topic will do. Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.