New (hidden) fields not visisble in make.com

I am using make.com to do automations.
With the rebuild of the builder in Tadabase, there are 3 previously hidden fields:

• Auto increment
  • Record ID
  • Created at

I want to use Created at field in a make.com scenario, but those 3 fields don’t show up:

Is this a Tadabase issue or a make.com issue?

I would like to not double the field “Created at” in order to use it at make.com.

Does Tadabase have an answer to that? @tim.young @moe

@Peter

The Auto ID and Created At fields are not currently included in an API response but we plan to add this soon :+1:

@tim.young How soon?

I just saw I cannot create the record ID with a record rule like in the old days. And this doesn’t work (created an empty value). So the work-around doesn’t work any more for newly recently created tables.

Yeah I saw this too, i does need addressing one way or another. Have you tried (I haven’t) just making an HTTP request to Tadabase to see if that comes back with them?

On the subject of MAKE:
Also I reported to both MAKE and Tadabase that there isn’t a condition “is exact” in make which is required to match recordID’s reliably because if you just use “is” it will return upper/lowercase variants too and you’d be surprised how quickly that occurs in a table!