Problem running the Tadabase API in custom component - I'm getting "strict-origin-when-cross-origin"

I am having a problem with the Tadabase API in a very specific scenario. I don’t know if its a limitation of the API or I am making a mistake.

Objective
I have some data in records on our CRM system in Hubspot. I want to select specific records and sum the data from specific fields in that selection - and then save the result to a Tadabase record.

To do this I have created my own Hubspot pipe so that I can search and select the right records. I have the pipe running in a Custom Component and I have added a javascript to do the calculations (sum) and generate a single record answer.

I then conceived of adding a javascript call to the Tadabase API within the same custom component, to update the correct Tadabase record with the answer.

All the pieces are in place but I get an error
“strict-origin-when-cross-origin” when trying to do the update.

I am guessing that the API is blocked from updating the record - but am not sure why, and if there is a way I can get around this.

Or is the API out of bounds in a Custom Component?

I have answered my own question (which seems a bit embarassing now)…

For some reason I had always assumed that I could only have one pipe in a Custom Component - I had never realised I could have more. So my answer was simple … do the update by using the record update pipe :slight_smile: and it works wonderfully.

We live and learn … and then think about the new possibilities

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.