• Stripe Subscription Release and Improvements
  • Sneak Peek of the Tadabase Partner API
  • Javascript Record Details
  • Filter records in child pages with or without a connection
  • Filter by sub-field values
  • Custom CSS Classes
  • Javascript API
  • Table Export Updates

For more in-depth coverage of each update and its features, check out the Tadabase Updates Page at https://updates.tadabase.io.

We have also fixed several bugs, many of which were discussed in the community.

Bug Fixes:

• Proper Formatting on Currency Fields - When displaying a currency that does not have trailing decimal values, it will now show .00.

• Map component on detail pages - The Single Map Component has been added back as an option for detail pages.

• Pipe Validation issues - When working on forms in an edit form which also had pipe validation, the validation was only triggered when the field value was not present in the form. This bug has been fixed.

• Now support summary fields on connected fields in a table - In the past, adding a connected numeric value to a table would not be used in the summary row. This is no longer the case and it will calculate in the summary row.

• Fixed table heading in exports template - Table headings would sometimes show the field id instead of field name when being exported. This bug has been fixed.

• Fixed issue with pipe codes - if a Pipe was getting a response code other than “200” the response was not being set correctly. This bug has been fixed.

• Changed pipe behavior with complex pipes - We now allow certain “non configurable” pipes to accept custom parameters. For instance, see this pipe.

• Login Logs- Some login log tables were not saving address fields correctly. This bug has been fixed.

• Calendar Forms- Some calendar forms were not opening and/or saving. This bug has been fixed.

• Form Email Conditions - When adding conditions in an email inside a form, if the conditions were based on the logged-in user the conditions were not always saved. This bug has been fixed.

• API Delete issue - Under certain conditions the delete from API was not working correctly. This bug has been fixed.

• Drag and Drop field issue - Dragging and dropping a field right after it was created would cause the dragged field to temporarily disappear. This bug has been fixed.

• Added search option in app list page - Ability to search your apps by name in the App List page.

7 Likes

Quite a list. Thanks!

This is very exciting @moe! Especially excited about the Stripe rebuild and the Partner API. Are all the bug fixes live? The currency bug fix does not appear to be working on my apps just yet. Sorry, don’t mean to be pushy…I’m just excited about that too!

It’s rolled out to some of the servers alraedy and will be on all within a few hours. We started utilizing blue-green deployment and doing it a bit slower.

I’ll confirm here when all the servers are live.

1 Like

Thanks Moe, much appreciated.

I am also looking forward to the updates for the PDF Component :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @moe, I’m guessing that everything hasn’t rolled out yet?

I was just playing around with the new Stripe Subscriptions, This is amazing! Way better than the last version. Any chance you can add a class field to the “Add new plan line”? I know, I know, we are never satisfied! It’s fine if you don’t, just would be easier to pretty up

@SuiteUpstairs You’re referring to ability to set a class for each line of the pricing?

Ya, so you can customize the price boxes with whatever style you like.

For example:

2 Likes

Certaily! Will add asap.

@SuiteUpstairs what component is that pricing idea you have?

I think we can solve that by adding custom class in each since it’s 3 panels (3 components)

@SuiteUpstairs - This has been added in our latest update. You should see it on your servers shortly. You can see our updates page for some other updates.

1 Like

Thanks Moe! This is awesome!