Removal of Tadabase's Free plan

I am writing to inform you about some significant changes to our pricing model. Several months ago, we launched a Free version of the Tadabase platform. After careful consideration, we have decided to discontinue our current Free plan.

While I understand that this may disappoint some of you, this is the best decision for our company and our paying customers.

Firstly, I want to focus better on our paying customers who have invested in our platform and rely on it to grow their businesses. By eliminating the Free option, we can put more resources towards improving our paid plans and providing even better service to our loyal customers.

Secondly, we have noticed a significant increase in fraudulent activity and abuse of our system since implementing the Free option, resulting in a drain on our resources and a negative impact on our ability to provide our usual quality service to all our users. While most of our Free users were legitimate, unfortunately there still were many bad actors who attempted to abuse our system on a daily basis. While we worked harder to remove these users, this detracted from our resources and ability to focus 100% on our paying customers and on Tadabase’s vision.

Therefore, we have discontinued the Free option effective March 20, 2023.

We understand the inconvenience this may be for some of you, and I apologize for any disruption this decision may cause. However, please know that this change will help us improve the user experience for our paying customers and will only enhance our focus on Tadabase’s future.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support of Tadabase.

Best regards,
Moe

7 Likes