Show Zeros "0" in fields and Summary Row of tables

Greetings Tada Community-

I have a support ticket in for this but wanted to see if there is a workaround anyone has come up with.

I have a table that holds number fields and a zero “0” is a valid number to show. However, the system currently does not recognize zero as a valid number for the Table Summary row nor for actual fields. It does show up in a table cell (just not the summary row).

Data Builder Table/Record View
2022-05-31_21-34-09

Details Page Field View (not showing zeros)

Table Component Sum/Total/Summary row now showing Zeros

Does anyone have any ideas how to show a zero in a details component field? Also, how can one get the Sum row to show a zero as well?

Any help would be great!
Adam

1 Like

Hi Adam, I am only 2 weeks using this platform, so far from being an authority on this, haha,, but have the same problem.

I contacted chat support, and Tim looked into it and can see the issue and has logged a ticket. Also, there is another known bug for “disabled summaries to show as 0”. Again, known. Thats actually a bigger issue for me, but I get around this by using CSS to make the text colour the same and the background so its invisible.

Regards, Calvin.

Did anyone manage to get any resolution to this issue?

No, no work around was identified at this time

Any updates on this. I’m experiencing the same issue

@moe
There is small bug. can you please help us out. Thank in advance
Number field value “zero” is return and showing in table summary but doesn’t appear in detail page/popup
Table Component :

Detail Page :