Stripe Subscriptions Broken for Months

Since Mon, 11 Jul, 2022 at 7:15 AM I have been reporting that Stripe Subscriptions are not working for my account.

Tickets 11800 and 12913 were opened for this issue. The first one was closed without fixing whatever the issue is, and the second has been open for over a month without an update.

Can someone please update me on what is going on there?

@beaugast

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our team is actively investigating the issue and working to fix it. However, we just want to make you aware that we have made the decision to sunset Stripe Subscriptions going forward, and this feature is no longer mentioned on our pricing page. This feature will no longer be available to new users, and we won’t be adding any other improvements or bug fixes aside from the issue mentioned above.

It would have been great if this was communicated to me instead of leaving me hanging for months waiting on a resolution. I could have changed the way I planned to implement this in my app and definitely will now that it is deprecated. I will no longer plan on implementing Stripe Subscriptions in the app via the Settings.

1 Like

@kruizf201

1 Like

This issue has been fixed.

1 Like