It’s Totally Tuesday which means another buzzing Tuesdays with Tadabase has arrived. Here’s what we’ve been up to this past week:
Our engineers have been hacking away at PDFs at 10X speed. They’re wielding all their tools and putting in the time tweaking and perfecting. We’ll be ready and rolled out in the coming days! To update you on some specifics, the team has already finished:
- Prebuilt themes to make your PDF looks awesome
- Ability to download connected PDFs from any component. For example, in a Task table download the PDF of the Parent Job.
- Ability to use layouts with predefined design and settings to save on repetitive PDFs
- Email auto-generated PDFs on the fly
- Generate PDFs in tasks and save them back to the app
We have also introduced 2 new sales templates this week!
- Appointment Booking template for the Sales Industry- Create appointments and manage scheduling.
- Order Management template for the Sales Industry - Automate your order management process and track orders, shipments, customers, and sales.
We’ve got a new Build it with Tim episode! This week on Converting date/time to the End-User’s time zone. Learn how you can dynamically display a Date/Time to match the User’s selected time zone using Data Source Pipes and Tadabase Date Utilities. YAY!
Tim’s blessed us again this week with another fabulous video! Level up with these 10 Tips & Tricks for Tadabase. In under 12 minutes learn about: Adding multiple detail pages, Custom Themes, Creating Page Layouts per user role, row visibility and much much more. Full of so many helpful tid-bits, don’t miss out!
Snippet of the week:
It’s a date! Or not. You decide by snipping this snippet to Pre Populate & Disable a Date Range. Check it out!
That’s a wrap on this week, Tadabasers. Toodaloo & see you on Tuesday!