As May bids us farewell and June peeks around the corner, let’s check in and see what the team has been up to this week:
Our engineers have rolled up their sleeves and put in the work for us this week! They have been:
- Rolling out an exciting update that allows the ability to search by connected fields. Niice.
- Adding the ability to filter records by connected values. Oh ya! (Check out the feature spotlight below for more on this!)
- Rolling out Custom Component and Pipescript to all users (based on subscription). YAY.
That’s not all, folks! We’re also set to roll out a few more updates this week including –
- Adding the ability to download a file based on a pipe response. That’s right.
- Adding a way to Block IP addresses by CIDR blocks. Whoaa.
We’re also working on some very exciting AI initiatives to help you build your apps more quickly. Our first order of business is to introduce you all to Iris, Tadabase’s new AI-powered chatbot. Iris has been trained on the Tadabase Help Center in order to provide fast and efficient help as you need it. She’s geared up and ready to be your very own build partner.
Need help writing an equation field? Ask Iris. Need a suggestion for what fields or data tables to create? Ask Iris.
See it to believe it. Here’s a sneak peak:
This week, we’re shining a spotlight on Connected Value Filtering. Watch the video where Tim demonstrates how to use this awesome new feature here!
We’re throwing back to a Build it with Tim episode this week! In this episode, Tim teaches us how to use password protected editing using validation rules in a form component. This tool will help keep your apps integrity safe and secure where only specific users can edit certain fields.
Snippet of the Week:
Sometimes, we all just need to press the pause button - and your app is no different! Use the Pause a Redirect of the Form snippet for this exact purpose. In the example below, a user wanted to pause the redirect while a Make (formerly Integromat) scenario ran. Read more and snip the code here!
Alright Tadabasers, that’s a wrap on this one. Happy building and see you next week!