Who can install custom Bootstrap theme? (paid)

Hi, i want to install another bootstrap theme, like https://themes.3rdwavemedia.com/bootstrap-templates/admin-dashboard/portal-free-bootstrap-admin-dashboard-template-for-developers/ . Who can do that (and what costs would you expect?). Best Jos

1 Like

@tim.young is this even possible?

Any bootstrap themes available on the web would need to be for the version Tadabase is currently using. We’re admittedly behind with version 3.7. For the best plug-n-play experience, any found themes would need to share the same version.

With that being said, porting over a theme with a different version is not impossible but probably easier to just try and recreate the desired style using the element classes provided from our platform.

@tim.young Forgive me for my ignorance here, but if I was to purchase something like this: https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/homer-responsive-admin-theme-WB055J451
There would be a way to install it and access the cool things it has?? Or is it just the colors, type, etc.?

Thanks!

@mdykstra, you might be able to tweak it to the point that you can use the colors and themes, but none of the other cool stuff it has would work natively.

Much of the cool cards, charts etc can be created using custom component and I’d be happy to help with that. Just let me know what you’d like to achieve.

Moe - the header and side nav would be hard to do in Tadabase.

When it comes to styling and themes, the new builder is looking very neat . Are there also updates expected on the front-end/ styling part of TB? Maybe the possibility of creating custom themes or new data/ system components?

Seconded! Templates are an area that is being completely overlooked.

@beaugast

Yes completely agree. When you look at platforms as Bubble or Appmaster, their templates and styling are very good compared to TB. However, the functionalities and endless possibilities with the TB platform will let me keep here. I am just hoping that on one day some more neat or great looking templates could become available at TB. I know they can because the new builder looks awesome. But it would be fantastic as TB kan be used for the ‘outside/public facing’ part of my platform. Currently I mostly use the embed function a lot to combine the 2.

Regards